- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Do you know programming languages better than Italian? Find out what you can do in Subito’s IT team!
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer with a strong generalist software engineering background. You should be able to work with different programming languages, design solutions, develop our application architecture and implement new features. Versatility is key to us!
At Subito you will collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products. We take a DevOps approach, so you will automatically deploy and monitor your services to identify issues before our customers do. We move fast with a no-blame approach. Deploy with courage, and if you break it then fix it!
TYPICAL DAY IN SUBITO
- Catch up with your team in a stand-up meeting
- Share updates with other engineers from across the company
- Work on the stories in your sprint
- Check the health of your applications. You have problems? Don’t panic!
- Swarm with other engineers to find a solution
- Test and deploy
- Monitor your changes as they go live
- Review the code of your teammates
- Take a break with a free coffee or by playing foosball or ping pong with your colleagues
- 2+ years of web development work experience
- Understanding of containerization using Docker
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Understanding of microservice architectures
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks
- Familiarity with automated tests and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of software version control systems and tools, eg Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of software development principles, eg SOLID, design patterns
- Knowledge of domain-driven design
- Contributions to open source projects, online (StackOverflow) and offline (user groups, etc.) communities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smartworking 2 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Italy (https://www.greatplacetowork.it/classifica-best-workplaces-italia-2019)
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi