Senior Data Engineer
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Subito is looking for a Senior Data Engineer, excited by the prospect of optimizing and re-designing our Digital Platform and to support a new generation of data-driven services and initiatives. It will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, supporting other Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists and Software Engineers to optimize data delivery architectures and services.
In Subito there will be the possibility to work with innovative environments and technologies managing over 6 million ads, more than 8 million unique users monthly and over 30 million daily page views on our App and Website. Subito also provides a continuous training program, related to technology evolution and individual career path.
The ideal candidate has a strong experience and passion in the Big Data Engineering field. Working experience in Web Companies/ICT Consultancy and a knowledge of Machine Learning/AI are appreciated.
- Support the creation, maintenance and evolution of an optimal data pipeline architecture
- Meet Data Team requirements, assembling large and complex datasets with a wide variety of data source
- Work on data extraction, enrichment, transformation or integration and data quality through ETL/API
- Support experiments, development and debugging of algorithms
- Monitoring performance, work with data-related technical issues and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- 3+ year of experience as a Data Engineer
- Good experience in highly scalable distributed systems and high volume data
- Good knowledge with the design of efficient and robust ETL workflows (e.g. Kettle, Talend)
- Good knowledge in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Scala and Python)
- Good knowledge of Data warehousing and at least one DB vendor
- Knowledge of Big Data tools and framework like (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (e.g. Luigi, Airflow, etc.)
- Experience in supporting high-performance algorithms data pipeline
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
- Good English proficiency level is required
- Are also appreciated the knowledge of Amazon AWS Stack, Kafka, NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology, and experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smartworking 2 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Italy (https://www.greatplacetowork.it/classifica-best-workplaces-italia-2019)
Subito People are required to have a strong cultural fit with the organization, based on a customer-first mindset, teamworking-based activities, agility and passion for challenge. Our Data Engineers also expected to put in place a correct technical leadership and education capabilities. Subito is located in Milan – Via B. Crespi 19, 20159 – in a rewarded office, near to other Adevinta company like InfoJobs.
The target compensation package includes a base salary (based upon the candidate’s skills and experience) in addition to other Subito benefits like advanced Personal Computer, smart working, ticket restaurant, etc.
Candidates are asked to answer only if they have the required requirements, specifying within the CV the knowledge degree in relation to the technical skills required.
Within the CV it’s necessary to specify the consent to the processing of data (Italian D. LGs 196/3), indicating job and pay level.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi