- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Bugs have no secrets for you? Do you know scripting/programming languages better than italian? Find out what you can do in Subito IT team!
We are looking for an Android Engineer with a strong generalist software engineering background able to deal with different programming languages, miscellaneous designs, architectural and implementation tasks. Versatility is key to us!
Our mission is to design, build and improve our market leader mobile application and give the best experience to our million users by using the latest hardware and software technologies.
TYPICAL DAY IN SUBITO
- Face your stand up meeting
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Automatically deploy and monitor your service to identify performance issues before our customers do
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Get some rest after a long day of work by playing foosball or ping pong with your colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience in native Android app development using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience of Continuous integration and test automation
- Familiarity writing tests and testable code
- Knowledge of Git
- Familiarity with libraries like Dagger, RxJava, Coroutines, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components, Play Services, Firebase, Espresso
- Contributions to open source projects, online (StackOverflow) and offline (user groups, etc.) communities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smartworking 2 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Italy (https://www.greatplacetowork.it/classifica-best-workplaces-italia-2019)
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi